EDWARDS POOL MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Every swimming pool requires services from time to time. Like any system in your home or business, regular attention to needed service is important to keeping your swimming pool functioning properly and safely. While some minor services and regular water testing and adjustments are normally done by the pool owner or a Certified Pool Operator, other maintenance and repairs should be done by a professional pool builder or service. Edwards Pool Construction offers complete pool services for all types of swimming pools, including concrete pools, whether we built them or not.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Pool Repairs & Renovation – From re-plastering of concrete pools to repair and maintenance of pumps, filters, heaters, water treatment systems, and other accessories, our pool service contractor is your one-stop source for pool maintenance.
- Complete Pool Remodeling – When it’s time to turn an old, dingy, leaky, balky concrete swimming pool into a modern aquatic recreational resource, Edwards Pool Construction can handle the entire job.
- Pool Inspections – A periodic inspection, usually once a year, by an Edwards Pool technician is your best assurance that your pool is in perfect order. These inspections can also spot developing problems you may not have noticed before they become serious. Combine this pool service with an opening or closing of your pool, or when you have the pool cleaned.
- Water Testing – Any time you have questions about the water quality in your pool, call Edwards Pool Construction. A technician will test your water, using state-of-the-art equipment, and will help you adjust treatment protocols to maintain ideal water quality.
- Pool Evaluations – If you’re buying a home or commercial property that has an existing in-ground pool, call us to evaluate the condition of the pool before making a decision. We can advise you about any costly repairs or updates that are needed. This knowledge can save you thousands.
- Pool Opening & Closing – Each spring and fall, your pool requires certain procedures to get it ready for use or before shutting it down for the winter. Our technicians will do all the necessary work to ensure proper operation of your pool.
- Mechanical Systems Maintenance – Every system in your pool, from pumps and filters to water treatment and heaters needs regular maintenance to ensure long, reliable life. Our technicians have the training and expertise to perform this maintenance properly and on schedule.
- Plumbing Repairs – If you have a problem with any plumbing associated with your swimming pool or spa, call Edwards Pool Construction right away. Our technicians will make fast repairs to avoid damage to your pool or other systems.
- Accessory Repair – Pool covers, water features, lighting, pool cleaners and skimmers, and more may need repairs at some time. If it has anything to do with your swimming pool or spa, Edwards Pool Construction technicians are on call to handle any repair of these systems.
START YOUR PROJECT TODAY!
All it takes is a phone call! We will take a look at your backyard and listen to your ideas. We can provide you feedback and make a plan to get you what you want!